‘SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR 8TH & 9TH’
SHAHEEN INTEGRATED CIVIL SERVICES ADMISSION OPEN FOR P.U ARTS & COMMERCE
Empowering the dream careers in making…
(For 8th/ 9 to 12th/ Degree classes as per NEP 2020)
Our integrated Civil Services Course is designed to meet the future of academic challenges in the 21st century in–line with the New Education Policy 2020, which calls for a comprehensive structural change in our traditional academic scenario. Our motto is to transform the academic learning into the competitive learning of future-ready 21st century which can only happen if we start with the ‘catch them young’ spirit. Now it is a well-settled fact that the secondary level (i.e. 9th plus according to NEP 2020) is going to be decisive for most of the competitive skills of future, which is often ignored in the traditional academic learning and the excellence is limited to clear the board exam. This is a three tier programme prepared by a team of eminent civil servants and reputed scholars of India to transcend the traditional academic learning into the value based learning which finally helps them to get absorbed into their careers of choice at the earliest. The structure of the programme includes-
1. Preparatory Level
2. Basic Level
3. Advance Level
4. Professional level with "Career Builder"
5. Career Master Civil Service Programme
(One year Exclusive Course for UPSC)
- DURATION – One year
- Eligibility: Graduation (any stream)
- Professionally designed course structure dedicated t meet complete requirements of UPSC (IAS/IFS/IPS/IRS) and State PCS (KAS, APPSC, TPSC etc. )
- Covers all aspects of the exam including, CSAT / Pre, Mains & Interview.
- Available in: online & offline modes.
- A dedicated team of faculty & experts of national fame to illustrate ethics case studies, essay practice, Mains writing skills, time –management skills, NLP, analytical coverage of contemporary issues, stress management, and Personality development.
- Meticulously designed course content (by the pool of dedicated experts including eminent civil servants and the reputed scholars of India) in-line with most of the competitive exams like NTSE/ NDA/ CDS/SSC/Bank/ Railways/ UPSC/PSC/ CA/CS/ CLAT/CAT/ MAT/ TOEFL/GMAT etc.
- Measured assessment of the aspirants based on their regular performance.
- QIP (Quality Improvement Programme) for steady and measured improvements.
- State –of –the art campus and supportive environment to encourage the positive eco- system of learning.
- Topic-wise / weekly test in- line with the competitive exams of India.
- To the point and meticulously designed study material to meet the complete requirement of the aspirants.